ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching – 13-17 May 24
£1,200.00 excl. VAT
Designed by key thought leaders who defined the discipline of agile coaching, the Agile Coaching certification verifies an understanding of the tools, skills, and techniques needed to coach agile teams.
What will you learn on the course?
ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organisations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. We introduce tools and frameworks to help you on your coaching journey through transformational learning, practice and observation
Key outcomes from the course are:
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
- Key Mentoring Skills for Agile Coaches
- Helping Team Members Experience the Agile Mindset Shifts
- Leadership Engagement
Why become a Certified Agile Team Coach
- Help your clients realise their objectives that may be just outside of their reach, even in the face of uncertainty.
- Acquire skills through agile coach training and start your professional coaching journey, creating safe environments and how to resolve conflict and help your teams to resolve blockers that are preventing them from success.
- Stand out from the crowd with the ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coach certification and demonstrate that you have the skill set to do the work required of an Agile Team Coach
- Designed by Professional Coaches and Certified Training from the back of the Room Trainers using research-backed adult learning techniques
What topics will be covered?
- The role of the Agile Coach in a business
- The desired internal wiring of a successful Agile Coach
- To develop the Agile mindset
- The responsibilities of a coach
- The Coaching Arc
- Contrasting coaching with mentoring, teaching and facilitating
- To understand team dynamics and coach the team to become self-aware and motivated
- Defining the coaching contract and maintaining neutrality
- The Coaching Alliance
- Mentoring Agile roles and transitions
- Team building and collaboration
- Handling conflict and dysfunctions within the team
- Breaking down impediments for team success
- Handling resistance from individuals
- Identifying and addressing issues
- Coaching a high-performance team
- Different Coaching formats
- Create your personal coaching improvement backlog
This course is accredited by ICAgile on successfully completing this class and demonstrating the required learning outcomes, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certificate.
10% Group discount if you book 3 or more attendees