The ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certification is an industry-recognized credential that demonstrates an understanding of group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes.
Choose from online or in-person courses over 2 full days or 4 shorter days of training.
What will you learn on the course?
You will come away from the course with toolkits and practical experience that you can use back in the workplace and with your remote teams while leveraging your new skill sets to facilitate agile practices toward successful team outcomes.
Key outcomes from the course are:
- The Facilitation Mindset
- Facilitating Collaborative Conversations
- Facilitating Selected Agile Meetings
- Adjusting Facilitation Given Team Maturity
What topics will be covered?
Your role as a facilitator and the design of the process
- What is Agile Team Facilitation (and what isn’t)
- The spirit of facilitation
- Definition of Facilitation
- Definition of Agile Team Facilitation
- Define your agile coaching development path
- Assess your ability to serve the team
- Be the facilitator they need
- The Facilitation Mindset
- Create a Collaborative Space
- Defining the Purpose and Outcomes
- Design the Flow
Facilitate agile meetings
- Facilitating the Daily
- Facilitate Retrospective
- Facilitate Sprint Review
- Facilitate Backlog Refinement
- Facilitate sprint planning (Sprint Planning)
Creating a space for collaboration
- Starting prepared – Interviewing stakeholders
- Design and prepare meetings
- Conducting a facilitated meeting
- Maintain neutrality
- Staying calm in the storm
- Keep the team’s agenda
- Being the guardian of Agile values
- Facilitating full participation
- Use of meeting organization tools
- Facilitate collaborative conversations
- Clarify the decision-making authority of the team
Adapt facilitation to the maturity of the team
- Your facilitation style
- Agile Team Maturity
- Adapt the intervention to the maturity of the team
Who should attend an ICP-ATF course?
This knowledge-based certification is intended for agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching.
Relevant roles include:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Aspiring Coaches
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation
What will you receive on the training?
- This course is accredited by ICAgile on successfully completing this class and demonstrating the required learning outcomes, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF) certificate.
- High-quality training from an ICAgile Authorised Instructor/s with years of agile coaching experience
- 16 PDU’s
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom
- Course completion certificate
- Access to supporting course materials
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program, it is advised that participants have some knowledge or experience working in an Agile context. And a foundational knowledge of agile principles, values, and mindset.
Group discounts are available
Group booking discount for 3 or more will be automatically applied. If you have a group of 6 or more then a private booking might be more cost-effective. Please contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org