Designed by key thought leaders who defined the discipline of agile coaching, the Agile Coaching certification verifies an understanding of the tools, skills, and techniques needed to coach agile teams.
Choose from online or in-person courses over 3 full days or 5 shorter days of training.
What will you learn on the course?
ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organisations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. We introduce tools and frameworks to help you on your coaching journey through transformational learning, practice, and observation
Key outcomes from the course are:
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
- Key Mentoring Skills for Agile Coaches
- Helping Team Members Experience the Agile Mindset Shifts
- Leadership Engagement
Why Become a Certified Agile Team Coach
- Help your clients realise their objectives that may be just outside of their reach, even in the face of uncertainty.
- Acquire skills through agile coach training and start your professional coaching journey, creating safe environments and how to resolve conflict and help your teams to resolve blockers that are preventing them from success.
- Stand out from the crowd with the ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coach certification and demonstrate that you have the skill set to do the work required of an Agile Team Coach
- Designed by Professional Coaches and Certified Training from the back of the Room Trainers using research-backed adult learning techniques
What topics will be covered?
- The role of the Agile Coach in a business
- The desired internal wiring of a successful Agile Coach
- To develop the Agile mindset
- The responsibilities of a coach
- The Coaching Arc
- Contrasting coaching with mentoring, teaching and facilitating
- To understand team dynamics and coach the team to become self-aware and motivated
- Defining the coaching contract and maintaining neutrality
- The Coaching Alliance
- Mentoring Agile roles and transitions
- Team building and collaboration
- Handling conflict and dysfunctions within the team
- Breaking down impediments for team success
- Handling resistance from individuals
- Identifying and addressing issues
- Coaching a high-performance team
- Different Coaching formats
- Create your personal coaching improvement backlog
Who should attend an ICP-ACC course?
This course is suitable for experienced or aspiring Agile coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, professionals in an Agile Leadership role, scaling Agile professionals and Enterprise Agile coaches.
What will you receive on the training?
- On successful completion of this training, you will receive the credential titled ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
- 24 PDUs
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom
- Course completion certificate
- Access to supporting course materials
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
There are no hard prerequisites for attending this training. However, as this is an intermediate-level course for practitioners, delegates should have 6 months of agile experience. Dedicated coaching experience is not required. We will build upon the experience you already have working with agile teams.
Full attendance and participation is mandatory. Throughout the course, delegates will be formally assessed by the trainer to ensure the certification criteria are met. Upon successful completion, attendees will be registered for the ICAgile ICP-ACC certification.
Group discounts are available
Group booking discount for 3 or more will be automatically applied. If you have a group of 6 or more then a private booking might be more cost-effective. Please contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org