Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
Scrum is the defacto standard for how Agile teams work. Scrum exists only in its entirety and functions well as a container for other techniques and practices. Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis.
In this class, students will learn how additional practices from Kanban can be introduced into their Scrum Teams without changing Scrum. They will learn how to add the right practices and the benefits that their Scrum Teams can achieve from using Scrum with Kanban.
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for all Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox
In addition to the course, Scrum.org has released a number of assets to learn more about Scrum with Kanban in the Scrum.org Resource Center and read the Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams. These assets provide best practices and guidance for Scrum Teams looking to add Kanban practices to how they work today.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
- Professional Scrum Primer
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
Who Should Attend
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is an advanced course designed for experienced Scrum Practitioners who have a good understanding of the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for Scrum Masters.
- Expert tuition from Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainers with years of real-world experience
- 2 attempts at the Scrum.org PSK I Assessment
- Free pre and post course coaching to support continued learning towards assessments
- Free books from Dan Vacanti
- Scrum.org courseware and further useful resources and links
- Once obtained, certifications never expire
Certification & Assessments
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. PSK class participants who attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
What our Students say..
No Renewal Costs
Professional Scrum certifications are yours for life with no renewal costs to retain them. Once you pass the assessment, you will retain that certification, you will be listed on the Scrum.org website and remain there forever with no additional future costs.
Group discounts available.
Group booking discount for 3 or more will be automatically applied. If you have a group of 6 or more then a private booking might be more cost-effective. Please contact us at email@example.com